• To share a photo on Path, select the camera icon that appears after tapping the red Composer button in the bottom corner of your Home screen. You have the option to either upload a photo from your phone's camera gallery, or capture a photo with the Path camera.
• Photos captured in Path are automatically saved to your device's photo library.
1.) To upload a photo from your camera gallery, tap the Upload icon in the bottom left corner of the screen.
2.) Next, tap Choose Photo to select and upload your photo.
3.) When you choose to capture a photo with a Path camera, flash is enabled by tapping the lighting bolt in the upper left corner. You can switch between front facing lens and rear facing lens by tapping the icon at the top right. You have the option to apply Lenses either while setting up your shot or after your photo has been taken. Capture your photo by tapping the camera icon at the bottom of the screen.
• Photos captured in portrait mode are automatically cropped to a square, while photos taken in landscape mode appear at a 4:3 aspect ratio.
• To control the focus of your photo, tap the screen while capturing your image to reveal the blue focus square. Drag the square to where you want your photo to be focused.
• Tapping the plus sign at the bottom left corner of the focus square reveals the red exposure square. Control the exposure of your image by dragging the red square over the areas you wish to improve the light balance. Set the exposure separately from the focus to optimize your photo.
• You can also apply Glo, Depth, zoom and crop to your captured or uploaded photo. Use Glo to enhance details in darkly lit or high contrast photos.
• Depth allows you to control the reference point of your shot by focusing on a specific part of the frame while gently blurring out the background. When enacted in a photo taken from a tall height, this creates a miniaturizing effect (aka tilt-shift).
• Zoom allows you to focus in on the most important parts of your photos, while crop enables you to cut out extraneous or unnecessary borders.
• Drag two fingers in the opposite direction to zoom in on your photo; crop by tapping the scissors icon.
• After applying all the necessary edits to your photo, tap Save.
The Path Team